Coding Classes For Kids Online
CodeNBeyond works closely with students and teachers, helping students learn 21st century digital skills through online coding classes for kids and prepare students for the skills of the future and making digital skills more accessible to teachers. CodeNBeyond empowers educators to bring digital skills, coding for kids in the classroom by providing an online learning environment, ready-made customizable curriculum, and professional development. We partner with schools all around the world to make it easier to integrate technology curricula, without the need to hire skilled professionals.
- Learn digital skills for diversion & programming
- Designing game assets and mechanics
- Creating digital lighting tricks
- Learn strategies and style protocols utilized by reak net designers
- Explore a way to act and have interaction safely online
- Develop Digital Citizenship
- Build seven plans and publish them to the net
- Build community based projects like mobile apps, a health logger, and multi-page website.
- Learn best practices in digital designing.
- Learn about best user interface, Data analytics, and data communication.
- Learn how data is employed to design applications.
Aims to Holistic Development of Every Child
TechReady is a program designed to empower students in developing skills required for the real world as well as digital literacy, computational thinking, design thinking, data analysis and user experience. Together with these technology-focused skills, TechReady provides experiences in social-emotional learning, play and independent opportunities for kids.
Nothing Succeeds like Success
Each guided Project is followed by multiple selection quiz that tests students’ understanding of coding concepts and syntax. Student progress and results are shared within the class on codeNbeyond online. At the top of every guided Project, students will get a chance to provide a written reflection of their work, which can be assessed by an educator with a provided rubric.
At the end of each Guided Project, students will also be given an opportunity to provide a written reflection of their work,
which can be assessed by a teacher with a provided rubric.
Build Something Different With Us
codeNbeyond creates sustainable digital skills learning communities with a world-class curriculum, intuitive learning platform, and unrivaled instructional support.
On finishing of every course, students have the chance to participate in a capstone project where they’re going to be given self -paced time to customise one of the projects from a previous lesson.